Re: [AMBER-Developers] Looking for another volunteer--make a "fast" test suite?

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:27:56 -0400

Hi,

Quality assurance is more important than quality control in
scientific programming. This thread demonstrates that we are doing
a competent job at QA, and it always helps to have a reminder regarding
best practices, such as running the tests before committing.

Although i almost dozed off reading Jason's long post :-O, i think he
hits the right note, namely that our process should be designed for
more (ie, QA) than just keeping out a bad commit (ie, QC).

Some good QC ideas in this thread...

scott