Re: [AMBER-Developers] CO2 chemistry

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 08:45:45 +0200

Interesting post there from Scott, and with a fun fact if you read to the
end... we can discriminate fossil-origin CO2 from that produced by burning
modern plants because fossil CO2 didn't get isotopically enriched by the
run of nuclear explosions since 1945. How convenient that we have been
timestamping our plant matter at regular intervals! Well gee whizz you
live and learn