Re: [AMBER-Developers] Code review of pmemd.cuda

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:56:06 -0400

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017, Ross Walker wrote:

> Yes there should be NO TABS in the source code EVER EVER EVER!!!

I agree here. Tabs are useful in database files (tab-delimited files are
generally easier to work with than comma-separated .csv files.) They work
there precisely because use as a field separator should be the only acceptable
use.

(Exceptions probably only proove the rule...)

> > On Apr 17, 2017, at 6:40 PM, David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > my editor likes to auto-indent, and
> > sometimes I worry this can appear as a TAB in other editors.

??? What editor is this? If you can't tell whether it is a tab or spaces you
need to consider changing editors. :-)

....dac