Re: [AMBER-Developers] bz2 configure error report

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:35:30 -0400

It seems that configure did what it was supposed to, but the compiler errors it encountered in determining that libbz2 is not available led to the concern that something went wrong when it didn't.

If configure directed stderr to /dev/null for that command, this misunderstanding would not have happened.

To reiterate, nothing is WRONG, just misleading.

All the best,