Re: [AMBER-Developers] CUDA build fails for PBSA

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:27:34 -0500

Still will not work for me; *lots* of complaints from the compiler
(attached). Brief google search seems to indicate it may be due to a
missing -lstdc++ flag but unfortunately I don't have time to test
right now.

Compiler: GNU 4.8.4
CUDA: 7.5

-Dan

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu> wrote:
> Cool!
>
> Ray
> --
> Ray Luo, Ph.D.
> Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,
> Chemical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering
> Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
> University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
>

> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Tyler Luchko (Lists)
> <tluchko.lists.gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Good catch...I have no recollection of why the GNU_LGPL_v2 file is there, but
>>> I think it doesn't belong there now. Does anyone remember what is going
>>> on? My best guess (and only a guess) is that was related to the blend
>>> library, which at one time said it was "LGPL" without specifying the version.
>>> We now say it is version 3, but the v2 file might have come from that time
>>> period--cc-ing to Tyler to see if he remembers anything about this.
>>>
>>> Unless someone comes up with an explanation, I'll deep-six the v2 file.
>>
>> 3D-RISM uses the blend library. The author’s webpage points to the latest version of the LGPL, which is version 3.
>>
>> https://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/f_src/blend/blend.html <https://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/f_src/blend/blend.html>
>>
>> Updating to version 3 should be fine. The code hasn’t changed.
>>
>> Tyler

Daniel R. Roe
Laboratory of Computational Biology
National Institutes of Health, NHLBI