Re: [AMBER-Developers] Code freeze deadline for AmberTools17

From: Brent Krueger <kruegerb.hope.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 08:24:22 -0500

Speaking of the manual -- I've been meaning to get to an edit but my
teaching load this semester is killing me so I can see that it is just not
going to happen. I'm passing this along to the list here in hopes that
someone will take a look at this (if it hasn't been done already).

It should be a quick thing -- just fixing section numbering in the parmed
part of the manual. Apparently chamber has multiple sub-sections that
ought to be numbered within the chamber section (14.2.2.8.X), but instead
get their own number at the highest section level (14.X). See his note
below:

The ParmEd section (14.2) starts on page 242. The command description
> starts in section 14.2.2 and each command has its own section 14.2.2.x up
> until and including section 14.2.2.8 chamber (page 245) at which point it
> begins a long description of chamber. This description is divided up into
> subsections starting on page 252 with section 14.3 (should be 14.2.2.8.1
> which throws off the number leading to the change command being in section
> 14.2.4.1 (rather than section 14.2.2.9) on page 253.

Again, I apologize that I can't do this myself nor even look at git to see
if it was already fixed long ago.

Thank you all,
Brent