[AMBER-Developers] annual cover art contest

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:51:24 -0500

Submissions are solicited for cover art for the Amber 2017 Reference Manual.
You can see earlier covers on the Amber web site. Please try to make the
artwork compatible with a white background.

Email submissions to me....you can send a preliminary version with the
understanding that you will construct a high-quality final version if your
entry is chosen. As before, preference will be given to artwork that
illustrates use of Amber in recent published work. Please send me your
entries by March 5.

...thx...dac