[AMBER-Developers] simplified install process (e.g: no AMBERHOME, no sourcing amber.sh)

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:48:57 -0500

hi all,

I've just push some changes to master branch to make the installation
simpler.

For regular user, the process should be like this

*** NEW:
cd amber17
./configure gnu # or: ./configure --prefix $HOME/my_favorite_folder gnu
make install

# to use amber
source amber.sh

vs the traditional process

*** OLD:
cd amber17
export AMBERHOME=`pwd`
./configure gnu
source amber.sh
make install

I try my best to tests all the combination I can think of but sure I will
miss some
edge cases. So please try and raise issue here so I can fix them.

PS: You certainly can still keep your traditional install (OLD) process.
PS2: "NEW" won't work with --skip-python option (there is no Python code to
wrap "nab" program to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

cheers.
Hai