Re: [AMBER-Developers] the -nosse option to configure

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:04:59 -0500

The 'sse' part is a bit misleading I think - I believe it also affects
things like the AVX instruction set, which is only supported on sandy
bridge and above. There are still some environments where the older
chips (like nehalems, westmeres, etc) are still getting some use, like
here in LoBoS and at CHPC Utah (and others I'm sure).

-Dan