Re: [AMBER-Developers] Should we add more troubleshooting to the Makefile?

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 23:25:37 -0500

Per PYTHONPATH, I am thinking about not populating it in environment and
encourage users to use amber.python

(learnt from phenix.python).

Saying amber.python is in /some_path/bin/
then it can auto-insert PYTHONPATH (/some_path/lib/python2.7/site-packages)
at run time.

ideally, users only need to add /path/to/amber/bin to the PATH and nothing
else.
(We made some progress with this aspect for binary distribution).

Hai