Re: [AMBER-Developers] configure --prefix

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:39:47 -0500

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I second the request for continuous integration,

> but testing before
> pushing is always necessary.

I absolutely agree. (I want to stress that I always try to do this, but
sometimes I "forgot" the edge case and thanks
any one (e.g: you) that caught it :D).

> If you are working in the master branch and change the behavior with
> respect to a global variable, eg, AMBERHOME, then you must install and
> test all of Amber (and with respect to a recent commit that automatically
> sets AMBERHOME, you must do it twice: both with and without an externally
> defined AMBERHOME).

thanks. I will remember this to more be more careful.
(I am setting up several machines to test some combinations now)

Cheers. Hai