Re: [AMBER-Developers] configure --prefix

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:29:58 -0500

Hi,

I second the request for continuous integration, but testing before
pushing is always necessary.

If you are working in the master branch and change the behavior with
respect to a global variable, eg, AMBERHOME, then you must install and
test all of Amber (and with respect to a recent commit that automatically
sets AMBERHOME, you must do it twice: both with and without an externally
defined AMBERHOME).

We are all facing deadlines and should be happy to be testing other
peoples work; but secondary testers expect to be catching corner cases ...

so great, truly great,
scott