[AMBER-Developers] Docker Image for AmberTools

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:52:40 +0000

It was more work than I thought, but not as bad as it could have been. I got it to work for at least a tleap build and a sander.MPI minimization.

After installing docker, issuing the command:

    docker run lachele/ambertools

...should reward you with a usage message.

  See the repo below to find out how I built the image and to re-run my examples.

https://github.com/Lachele/docker_AT

git clone https://github.com/Lachele/docker_AT.git

Some of my workarounds are clunky. Feel free to assist with de-clunking.

If you like it a lot, it could move to a more official space. If you hate it, I can delete it.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Associate Research Scientist
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center