Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tutorials

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 23:20:20 -0400

It's not in the master. The constant pH demonstration is still in there, I
just moved it to a different section thinking it wasn't necessarily
"accelerated MD." If I missed a tutorial it's very easy to add--there's
just one line in the ToC per tutorial.

If the numbering scheme is haphazard and confusing it is because I am
retaining the numbering scheme that was already there. It may only look
haphazard now that all of the tutorials can be browsed in groups.