Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tutorials

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:43:40 -0400

The intention is to make the table of contents more detailed--every
tutorial will get a link on the front page, and each section will open in a
new tab or window depending on user settings. The current setup doesn't
really give a good idea of what is there with the seven or eight topical
headings. Much easier to navigate short pages that contain the topic you
need rather than having to scroll past lots of other tutorials. I made the
reformatting last night, just need to check the appearance before I
commit. I think it'll make things easier to see and also give new
tutorials better visibility.