Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tests Errors in AmberTools

From: Claudia Ramírez <claudia.lilian.ramirez.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 15:30:33 -0300

Hi again,

So, I did a pull today, and there is no more error with pytraj, but I keep
having two regarding the QM/MM periodic interface (Testing the QM/MM
periodic interface (PM3-PDDG) // SANDER BOMB in subroutine
qmtheorymodule:SetQmTheoryType // Unknown method specified for qm_theory ),
and the error with my variable (drar) on the QM/MM non-periodic interface
in sanderapi, that last week wasn't there.

I'm attaching the new log file.

Thanks