Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber and gcc6

From: Nhai <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 19:14:08 -0400

> dlopen(/home/case/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pytraj/topology.so, 2):
Symbol not found: __ZN8Topology7AddBondEii

This is common error when cpptraj breaks its API (for good). Recently Dan made changes topology parsing (to handle million atoms) and the api change a bit. So pytraj needs to update its code. Sometimes I pulled pytraj code to master branch before Dan pull his code (or in opposite).

Hai