Re: [AMBER-Developers] [stecue.gmail.com: [AMBER] Has anyone tried VMD in the second step of tutorial A1?]

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:19:01 +0000

I suspect that a lot of the underlying functionality is already, or before long will be, in GMML. And, indeed, that is the point of GMML -- to provide a software infrastructure onto which folks can build whatever else they need.

Anyhow, if someone wanted to work with us, that would be cool. If such individual(s) had a little money, that would be even better.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Associate Research Scientist
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center