Re: [AMBER-Developers] [stecue.gmail.com: [AMBER] Has anyone tried VMD in the second step of tutorial A1?]

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:51:09 -0700

VMD can't do most of this - that was the nice thing about Sirius - it allowed you to do lots of cool things moving molecules relative to each other etc. It sucks it died because the funding ran out. :-(

Last time I looked (many years ago I might add) it was the only non-comercial program that supported this sort of functionality. Things might have changed though and it would be great if someone could research a suitable tool for doing this sort of thing. Or if someone perhaps wants to 'volunteer' to resurrect Sirius? :-S

All the best
Ross