Re: [AMBER-Developers] Release candidate 3 for AmberTools 15

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:52:28 -0400

Hi

You meant "ncsu-cv-MULTI-RMSD.F90" was this file "ncsu-cv-MULTI_RMSD.F90"
if "yes", I think there is still error

 (I checked and do see "__GFORTRAN__" in file, the mdsum5 is matched to
yours too)

gfortran -Wall -Wno-unused-function -DBINTRAJ -DEMIL -c -O3 -fPIC
-DNO_ALLOCATABLES_IN_TYPE -ffree-form -I../pbsa -I../sqm -I../rism
-I../../../include
 -I/home/haichit/test/AmberTools15.15apr15/amber14/include
-I/home/haichit/test/AmberTools15.15apr15/amber14/include -o
ncsu-cv-MULTI_RMSD.o ncsu-cv-MULTI_RMSD.F90
 In file ncsu-cv-MULTI_RMSD.F90:112

   integer, volatile :: a, a3 ! work around ifort optimization bug
         1
Error: Syntax error in data declaration at (1)
 In file ncsu-cv-MULTI_RMSD.F90:118

   do a = grp%i0, grp%i1
      1
Error: Symbol 'a' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
 In file ncsu-cv-MULTI_RMSD.F90:119

      a3 = 3*cv%i(a)
       1
Error: Symbol 'a3' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
make[2]: *** [ncsu-cv-MULTI_RMSD.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/u1/haichit/test/AmberTools15.15apr15/amber14/AmberTools/src/sander'
make[1]: *** [serial] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/u1/haichit/test/AmberTools15.15apr15/amber14/AmberTools/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2