Re: [AMBER-Developers] Release candidate 3 for AmberTools 15

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:44:12 -0400

Hai pointed out a problem with GCC 4.1.2 compatibility that I just fixed.
The RC download has been updated and the md5sum is
c3137b9cd75772521b51b728e132f6c0

If you have already downloaded the last copy, the only difference is in
AmberTools/src/sander/ncsu-cv-MULTI-RMSD.F90 where I changed __GFORTRAN to
__GFORTRAN__.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Jason

BioMaPS,