Re: [AMBER-Developers] DLPC

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:27:14 -0700

This is good to know - although does anyone know how one goes about getting a residue name 'assigned' in the PDB? I couldn't find DLPC (or it's constituents) in there - although I have to admit to not looking hard.

That said we still need a solution for what to do when:

1) No PDB definition exists - perhaps reduce what we load in one go so rarely used things are not always loaded? (although this goes against what I think is a nice idea of having a default force field file).

2) There are clashes in residue names - do we have anyone who could volunteer to modify leap to detect / warn about this.

3) There are clashes in atom types - same as 2 + how do we plan to coordinate this?

All the best
Ross