Re: [AMBER-Developers] DLPC

From: Pawel Janowski <pawelrc.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:08:04 -0400

Hi,

I think we should respect the residue naming assigned by the PDB. That's
the best way to avoid these types of uncertainty in the future. So if you
look for LA in http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe-srv/pdbechem/ it turns out it is
the residue name for La3+. I would keep LA for La3+ and find a different
name for the other component (or check if one already exists in the PDB
dictionary; you can search by chemical formula).

Pawel