Re: [AMBER-Developers] amberlite and GIT

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:06:10 -0400

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Are they still symlinks?
>
> No, once you remove the symlinks and build the correct executable
> scripts appear in bin and all's well.

​OK, good. I'm not really a fan of anything in bin referencing stuff in
src/ when I can avoid it, so the symlink seems like something I would've
gotten rid of by now :).

Not the first time that weird stuff has happened on account of not
thoroughly cleaning your tree following a particular commit...

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher