[AMBER-Developers] more release items

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:18:47 -0500

Some more items related to the upcoming release:

1. Please don't commit anything to the master branch that should not be in
the release. Keep work on "future stuff" in some separate branch for now.
This is what we have done for past releases.

If there are files in master now that should not be released, they
can be added to the amber14/excludes_at file. If this mechanism is
not sufficient (i.e. there are file modifications that should not be
released), please arrange to reverse any such commits.

2. As before, we will have an informal competition for the cover art for
the new manual. See the amber web page for examples of past covers. I
prefer a white background, but will consider other possibilities (see the
Amber11 and Amber12 covers.) Preference will be given to figures that
illustrate recently published results using Amber. Secondary preference
will be given to new contributors. You can submit a draft figure, with
the assumption that you will make a good quality figure if yours is
chosen. Send your submissions via email to dac.

....dac