Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tutorials update

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 14:50:05 -0800

Since we are updating things it makes sense to fix the colors at the same
time.

I'd suggest something like orange for input, green for output. Or
something high contrast like that. - previously we had command lines in
different fonts which meant one didn't need to spot the red for input for
example. But now it seems to all come up in the same font?