Re: [AMBER-Developers] files missing from amber_web repo

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 10:48:59 -0500

On Fri, Mar 07, 2014, Josh Berryman wrote:

> Yep, got it. The amber.css file I pushed hasn't been published to the main
> tree. Whoever does those things needs to fix that for starters.

Lost here: the amber.css file at the actual web site is commit
8e19281dc7efd54eb. I just did a git pull, and there were no more recent
updates. Does "got it" mean that you are able to reproduce the problem?

I cleared all cached images and files from my browser, but still none of the
images for the advanced tutorials show up in Chrome or Firefox, but *do*
show up in Safari and Firefox on Ubuntu, even thought I am visiting the "real"
web site in each case.

Note also that this exact problem precedes all the recent css changes: it was
in fact the reason I was hoping that a rewrite and simplification might make
things work. It would still be of interest (if only to me!) to know if anyone
else sees this problem.

....dac