Re: [AMBER-Developers] Ideas about a reorganization of the Amber manuals

From: Duke, Robert E Jr <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:51:44 +0000

I probably don't have the most "up-to-date" opinions on such things, but I tend to also think the PDF is a really good format, as it is searchable and online, but can also be printed, and generally prints correctly. I see web pages as something more appropriate for a growing information base, with the generally annoying "features" of often not printing well, and getting correct presentation in every browser out there seems to be a challenge (or at least I see a lot that don't consistently hit FireFox and Internet Exploder...). Perhaps web pages would be more appropriate for update/addendum info between releases? Just one more opinion.
Best wishes - Bob