Re: [AMBER-Developers] Ideas about a reorganization of the Amber manuals

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:54:49 -0200

Hi all,

I, for one, am glad to see the sqm part back with sander.

About the manual, I don't know what was discussed in the Amber Meeting but,
just in case it wasn't discussed, I'd like to suggest adding an online
version (wiki maybe?). My guess is that it will be far more used than any
print or pdf version.

Cheers,
Gustavo Seabra.