[AMBER-Developers] GIT merge problem?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:19:31 -0700

Hi all,

I think a problem may have just occurred with the GIT tree. One of the last
merges appears to have started tracking files that as far as I know should
*not* be tracked (such as AmberTools/src/config.h, a bunch of .Plo files in
the fftw3 directory, etc). I believe this is the commit in question:

commit e4c2adddb5c639ea356466baae4f21c9c0c57de6
Merge: c49a864 8290448
Author: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 10 17:14:25 2014 +0100

A recent pull has caused my local branch to diverge since a 'pull' would
overwrite the newly tracked files in question. I'm not sure what the best
way to proceed from here is but I hesitate to do anything with the GIT tree
the way it is. Any suggestions?

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD