Re: [AMBER-Developers] virial checks with sander/debug.F90 chkvir

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:32:56 -0500

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013, Timothy J Giese wrote:

> If anyone has any comments, thoughts, or suggestions, I'd be happy to
> hear them.. I'm not getting anywhere with what I am doing.

I recognize that this is no real help: but we are moving (slowly!) towards
using a Monte Carlo barostat for constant pressure simulations, and hence
removing the need to compute virials. This is already implemented and working
in mdgx, (which I'm guessing is a better platform for what you want to do than
is sander anyway.)

Thanks for pointing out the problems with virial debugging.

...dave