Re: [AMBER-Developers] issues with born radii

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 08:23:03 -0500

On Fri, Nov 01, 2013, Jason Swails wrote:

> It could, but then it's not easily edited. As easy as some people claim
> the website is to edit, it is significantly more challenging than
> editing a simple Wiki (it's easy to break monolithic HTML files in ways
> not easy to detect, and going through the whole git process is harder
> than editing a Wiki). I just don't trust an HTML table to stay updated
> any more than the LyX table was.

The "problem" with the current Amber wiki is that it is/was designed for
internal developers, and is not really appropriate to point ordinary users
there. A small amount of cleanup would probably fix that. If you want to
draft an atom types document for the wiki, go ahead...that's the way change
happens.

...thx...dave