Re: [AMBER-Developers] Looking for post-doc/progammer to work on polarizable force fields

From: Piotr Cieplak <pcieplak.sanfordburnham.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:57:07 +0000

Hi
Speaking of our recent polarizable FF developments that uses point dipoles
and point polarizabilities we developed i_resp program that apparently
did not make through to Amber13 (yet).
The goal was to make all those iterative processes imbedded into a single
standalone program that works in same way as known "additive" resp in
terms of inputs.
So this should ease some problems at the FF development stage.

Piotr