Re: [AMBER-Developers] What happened to the dashboard?

From: <dcerutti.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:26:37 -0400 (EDT)

I understand that every commit triggering a whole cascade of compilations
and tests is not going to work in a timely way for us. This is why I
added the idea that each commit trigger one GNU compilation only, for
serial and parallel builds. This, I think, will catch 90% of the problems
that might otherwise get committed and prevent a lot (but, certainly, not
all) non-portable code from making its way up the tree.

Dave