[AMBER-Developers] [grahams.stjohns.edu: Gordon Conference]

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:25:44 -0400

Developers: see message below, and contact the organizers directly if you are
interested.

...thanks....dac

----- Forwarded message from "Steven M. Graham" <grahams.stjohns.edu> -----

From: "Steven M. Graham" <grahams.stjohns.edu>
To: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:35:13 -0400
Subject: Gordon Conference

David:

As an active member on the amber list serve, you (or a colleague, or one of your students or postdocs) might be interested in the GRC described below. If so, feel free to pass this message along.

My name is Steven Graham, and I am one of the discussion leaders for the Gordon Research Conference on Nucleosides, Nucleotides, and Oligonucleotides to be held June 30 - July 5, 2013 at Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island, USA.

I am writing to encourage you, or others who might be interested, to apply to this meeting. While not an explicit part of the program, there will be a number attendees (especially me) with an interest in the molecular modeling of nucleosides, nucleotides, and oligonucleotides. There will be ample opportunities to discuss the various issues involved, especially at the poster sessions. While there is a formal application process, it is quite likely your application would be accepted, especially if a poster presentation is part of your application. If you send me an abstract prior to formally applying, I can review it and recommend to our chair that it be accepted.

You can check out the presentation schedule at http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2013&program=nucleo. Hope to hear from you soon, and to see you in Newport.

Steven M. Graham, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry