Re: [AMBER-Developers] new motto needed

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:33:18 -0300

I've been following this discussion and having great laughs here...
Although I don't have a suggestion, I have to agree with Scott. The
"There's an AmberTool for that" motto is great, but will still be valid for
any version of AmberTools in the future (apart from the copyright potential
problem). The "lucky number" opportunity is unique.

Gustavo Seabra
Professor Adjunto
Departamento de Química Fundamental
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco