Re: [AMBER-Developers] Ocra tests fail in amusing way

From: <dcerutti.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:08:18 -0400 (EDT)

You are not the first to have run into this problem; it was discovered by
a visiting faculty member in Case group early this year, and possibly even
occurred before that. I think there's something in the works to have SQM
use which to figure out Orca installation, but I don't know what has
happened since January.

http://dev-archive.ambermd.org/201301/0013.html

Dave