Re: [AMBER-Developers] Testing Periodic ICCG pbsa solver under MMPBSA

From: <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:38:48 -0800

Thanks for all the help so far.
I tried changing the line for solvopt and bcopt under mm_option.

they now read
"solvopt{Assign}[1-8]" ...
and
"bcopt{Assign}[0156]" ...

instead of
"solvopt{Assign}[1-6]" ...
and
"bcopt{Assign}[156]" ...

I then recompiled and ran MMPBSA.py
Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same error.
Is there another file I need to modify as well?
-Wes