Re: [AMBER-Developers] Testing Periodic ICCG pbsa solver under MMPBSA

From: <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:34:30 -0800

I have tried using the -make-mdins and -use-mdins options with MMPBSA.py .
As suggested, I generated the .mdin files using -make-mdins. I then modify
the values for the bcopt and solvopt flags under the .mdin file generated
for the pb run as needed. Then I ran MMPBSA.py again using -use-mdins.
As expected, the gb ran normally.
Unfortunately, when the program hits the pb run a new (but very similar)
error message appears:
"Error: mm_option: unknown keyword or invalued value: solvopt"
It looks like there is another check or something that is blocking use of
the solvopt and bcopt values needed.
Do you have any idea what I would need to change so I can get it to run?
-Wes