Re: [AMBER-Developers] Git access updates

From: svrci <svrci.tbi.univie.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:13:46 +0100

Hi Ross,
I believe you've torched my account. I've never been "entitled" to one,
since my
contributions pertained to nab (nearly) exclusively and date way back.
Nonetheless I enjoyed
having a look at the "current" sources and following the development
now and then.
Besides, I still intend to spend some of my next holidays on playing
around with nab.

So I'd like to keep git-access and no harm would be done (I've never
disclosed the sources to
greedy closed-source pharmaceutics guys or anyone else).
Though having changed my "day job", I'm still associated with the
Theoretical Biochemistry Group/Institute for Theoretical
Chemistry/University of Vienna

My public key is attached.

Greetings and thanks in advance (even if you decide to decline :-)
Andreas Svrcek-Seiler