[AMBER-Developers] Git access updates

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:08:42 -0800

Hi All,

Jason Swails has done a great job of cleaning up the Gitosis access keys.
I have then taken an executive decision to go through and delete those
accounts that I believe are out of date or otherwise defunct. It is
entirely possible, however (a bit like the trigger happy LA cops right
now) that I may have made a few mistaken identities and torched otherwise
innocent accounts.

Thus if you suddenly find that your git access is no longer working (you
can't do a git pull or git clone) then please email me directly with your
public ssh key (and a description of who you are if not using a university
/ company email) and I will restore your access.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/