Re: [AMBER-Developers] Extension of the parm*.dat file format

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:13:11 -0800

FYI - pmemd in the git tree has a check now to see if any of the off
diagonal elements of the VDW terms have been edited. Please take a look at
prmtop_dat.F90 and see if the tests in there will catch these
modifications.

Note, it will ultimately be necessary to modify the GPU code, and perhaps?
other parts of the code to properly support FF13. We should discuss this
at the developers meeting since there are performance implications.

All the best
Ross