Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] manual prmtop file editing for free energy calculation

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 23:36:40 -0700

Ok - so I tried a few tests this evening and I think the conclusion is that
either:

1) PMEMD CUDA works fine for OPLS.

2) AMBER has NEVER implemented OPLS correctly.

Sadly I think I have to go with 2 - but then I don't think anybody has ever
actually implemented OPLS correctly and 2 actually in this case implies 1 is
fine - as in pmemd.cuda implements the broken opls the same as sander and
pmemd.

Attached are the test cases. Specifically I did:

$AMBERHOME/tleap -f buildit

where buildit is: