[AMBER-Developers] Getting bound copies of the Amber manuals

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:37:23 -0400

Hi everyone:

As in the past, I am encouraging people to consider ordering bound copies
of the Amber12 and AmberTools12 manuals from Lulu:

   http://ambermd.org/doc12/

Having bound manuals is often more than just a convenience: by browsing
through the manual (which people don't often do on a computer screen)
you can often find ideas you didn't even know you were looking for, not to
mention errors that we could correct.

You *can* print out the manual and stick it in a loose-leaf binder (especially
if someone else is paying for the toner and the paper), but the the copies
from Lulu are quite nice, and help to "sell" the Amber brand. I hope PI's
will consider spending a tiny fraction of one group member's monthly salary to
buy copies for your group. It's a good way to help build our community, and
to recognize those who have contributed.

....dac