Re: [AMBER-Developers] Third (final?) release candidate for Amber 12

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 22:42:05 -0400

On Sun, Apr 01, 2012, Wu, Xiongwu (NIH/NHLBI) [E] wrote:

> Here is another similar error related to "parse" at AmberTools/src/semantics:

Same as before....I have no clue now how the "parse" program got into the
release candidate tarball, but it must have been operator error (i.e. me).
I'll double-check for this at the next tarball.

> A make test.serials stopped at :

It's not clear where you were when you issued these instructions. Users
are "supposed" to only type "make test" in $AMBERHOME. This will soldier
on past individual errors.

Did you perhaps go to some other directory? If you go beyond the "top-level
targets, for general use:" section, and go after more detailed targets, you
are assumed to be an expert, or at least able to look directly at the output
files in the relevant directories.

Bottom line, the fact that one of the mm_pbsa tests fails is not surprising;
the fact that the test suite stopped is only surprising if you were doing
what users are requested to do (i.e. run "make test" from $AMBERHOME). Let us
know if that is the case

...thx...dave