Re: [AMBER-Developers] Third (final?) release candidate for Amber 12

From: Wu, Xiongwu (NIH/NHLBI) [E] <"Wu,>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 22:59:48 -0400

I notice the document file: Amber12.pdf, is not updated for the most recent changes.

I am testing installation on cygwin and see the following error messages:

gcc -DCYGWIN -DBINTRAJ -o utilMakeHelp.exe basics.o sysdepend.o stringExtra.o varArray.o getline.o avl.o pdb_format.o pdb_read.o pdb_sprntf.o pdb_sscanf.o pdb_write.o vector.o zMatrix.o sort.o bag.o hash.o dictionary.o database.o nVector.o ring.o matrix.o fortran.o displayer.o utilMakeHelp.o
./utilMakeHelp helptext.text helptext.c
./utilMakeHelp: ./utilMakeHelp: cannot execute binary file
Makefile:221: recipe for target `helptext.c' failed
make[3]: *** [helptext.c] Error 126
make[3]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Users/Xiongwu/programs/home/Xiongwu/ambers/amber12/AmberTools/src/leap/src/leap'
Makefile:4: recipe for target `install' failed
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Users/Xiongwu/programs/home/Xiongwu/ambers/amber12/AmberTools/src/leap'
Makefile:14: recipe for target `serial' failed
make[1]: *** [serial] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/Users/Xiongwu/programs/home/Xiongwu/ambers/amber12/AmberTools/src'
Makefile:7: recipe for target `install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 2

Thanks!

Xiongwu