[AMBER-Developers] Third (final?) release candidate for Amber 12

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:28:28 -0400

I have placed updated tarballs here:

    http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools12.29mar12.tar.bz2
    http://ambermd.org/downloads/Amber12.29mar12.tar.bz2

There are only minimal changes from the second release candidate, so
please test as you have time and inclination. Runs on cygwin and on
32-bit Linux would be most helpful, as would final proofreads of the
Reference manuals.

In preparation for release (now planned for the middle of next week), I
have prepared a new branch, amber12-with-patches. Please don't make commits
to that branch without clearing it with me first. The release tarballs will
be created from this branch.

Hence, you now *may* again push updates to the master (and other) branches at
git.ambermd.org. I have re-enabled write access for those who had this
before.

...thanks!...dac