Re: [AMBER-Developers] Release Candidate: PBSA issues on Cygwin

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:11:33 -0400

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM, David A. Case
<case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> Can you say which test case(s) you are talking about? Hopefully provide a
> patch (I guess with new outputs) that implements the proposed change?

It relates to the first two tests I mentioned in this thread,
pbsa_aug_c2 and sas2test. I provided a cygwin-specific patch
(switching the SVD method used), but I think the consensus is that it
should be changed in general since the general SVD method seems more
stable. Changing the method did not change the test results; in fact,
it was necessary to get them to even pass on cygwin.

-Dan