Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber12 release candidate 2

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:34:45 -0600

OK, I'm still getting the same error message for MTKPP configure as I
was in the last version of AmberTools:

Last line of mtkpp_config.log:
'ERROR: this platform is not supported at this time!'

So it seems that mtkpp was re-enabled for cygwin but not tested. I
recommend we again disable mtkpp when '-cygwin' is specified.

-Dan