Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber12 release candidate 2

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:29:45 -0600

I can confirm this bug. It seems that under cygwin no Makefile is
generated, hence 'make' has no targets and fails. Not sure why this
happens yet, looking into it.

Last time around MTKPP was disabled for '-cygwin' since it never
compiled. At what point was it re-enabled? Did anyone actually get it
working?

-Dan